How do we collect information from you?
We obtain data from you when you use our website, for example, to contact us about our services and solutions. We also collect anonymous data from the general traffic visiting our website.
What information do we collect?
The information collected is that which is requested in the contact form, namely, you name and e-mail. We may also collect IP addresses and information regarding what pages are accessed and when.
How will we use this information?
The main usage of information collected may be:
- To contact you and offer our services;
- To process any requested you may have made through the contact form;
- To customise our services to better address our customers needs;
- To focus our marketing in the right way;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
Can I manage what information I share?
Yes, when contacting us via the contact form you can choose to have your data deleted from this websites' storage. Similarly, you can choose which cookies to allow when navigating the site, as well as change your level of consent on them. For more information on cookies used, please refer to the "Cookie usage" section below.
Do you share information with third parties?
No, at no point is any information gathered shared with any other party besides Kil-Yhtiöt Oy, it is only used internally as a way to address our customers needs.