Oil needs maintenance and cleaning
We have a comprehensive knowledge of the equipment and oil, cleaning and filtration systems, we are equipped with calibration particle counters, gravimetric analysis hardware and membrane analysis for microscopic observation, laboratory studies- and follow-up analyzes. Additionally to this know-how and our oil monitoring and diagnostic services, we offer maintenance services, some of these are:
- Rinsing and cleaning work for tanks and oil systems.
- Tank and oil system modification.
- Installation of oil purification solutions.
- Sampling and monitoring programs.
- Oil changing/replacement
- Oil antioxidant addition
If necessary, we also do flushing and cleaning work to ensure oil cleanliness and awareness of the contaminant particle count in your oil. When it comes to the cleaning and purification of oil it is also imporant to consider and agree on the purity levels that are required for the oil. This can be done by following the ISO 4406 standard.
While maintenance and flushing are an important factor in the life, production reliability and the warranty of oil. Purity levels required by the equipment manufacturer of components and pipes are often ignored. It is the user's responsibility to ensure that your system meets the requirements in terms of purity. We can help you keep this in mind.
What must be done:
- Take into account the requirements of the machine/unit which uses the oil.
- Consider general recommendations related to the machine and its oil.
- Provide maintenance according to these requirements and recommendations.
- Using machinery according to its specification and maintaining correctly ensure safety and keep the guarantee.
- Monitoring becomes possible: if the oil and the system is clean, changes and damagae can be detected in time, allowing better response times.
- An increase in the service life of oil and, operational reliability.
How we can help:
- We perform rinses respecting different cleanliness classes.
- We prepare a report and disclose the measurement protocol for customer use.
- The report contains recommendations and suggestions for improvement of the monitoring plan.
- We also do antioxidant addition
Custom maintenance plans
Different oil systems, whether they are insulating, lubricating, power transmission or any other type have been designed with a specific purpose in mind. This being the case, doesn't prevent these heterogeneous systems, which are designed separately from each other, from being mounted together at the factory.
Knowing how to maintain each subsystem, and the system as a whole is of the upmost importance. Additionally, by analyzing the entire system as one, very large savings can often be attained by using the correct maintenance program. As such, having the right custom maintenance plan becomes a great way to increase reliability.
"Having a customised maintenance program that takes into account each subsystem as well as the whole is the best way to save costs and increase reliability "
Only a clean oil system is reliable in the long term. Impurities, water and other ingredients that do not belong in an oil-based system shorten the life of the system and cause significant problems with the systems components.
Systems can be taken care of in many ways, fixing them when they break, replacing parts, replacing oil, etc. However, in our experince the most reliable method is to make sure you have a clean and functional oil system. Having this in mind, the best way to care for a system is to have a well designed maintenance and cleaning plan.